Frontend Full-stack Engineer
• 3+ years of hands-on experience of building full-stack applications
• Experience with building web applications from idea, concept till production
• Experience in at least one frontend framework such as React, Angular, Vue, etc.
• Experience in at least one backend web framework, such as Flask, Django, NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, SpringMVC, etc.
• Experience with developing on top of AWS/Azure/GCP clouds and leveraging tools such as message queues (e.g. SQS), databases (e.g. RDS), Docker containers, Lambda functions, etc.
• Python experience
• Familiarity with modern frontend builds pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM and unit-testing technologies such as Jest, Jasmine or Mocha/Chai
Senior Backend Engineer
• 5+ years of hands-on industry experience in developing high performance, large-scale distributed computing system, SOA/microservices
• Prior experience in working with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP)
• Prior experience in deploying and maintaining a production-grade backend system and RESTful API
• Prior experience with Kubernetes, Docker, CI pipeline and production monitoring
• Experience with data processing pipelines
• Experience with Machine Learning concepts (TensorFlow or PyTorch) - an advantage
• 2 years experience as a product designer
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal
• Artistic and innovative flair
• Excellent attention to detail
• Meticulous and diligent
• Strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
• 3 years product analyst experience, preferably in a b2c company
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Proficiency in SQL and/or Spark
• Proficiency in Python scientific packages (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn) and visualization tools (matplotlib, seaborn, bokeh)
• Excellent presentation & communication capabilities - speak the voice of the customer through data
• Self-motivated and curious
Senior QA Automation Engineer
• 4+ years of hands-on experience of writing automation for testing web applications (API and UI).
• Derive test cases from a user's perspective
• Experience with Puppeteer / Selenium or similar framework.
• Experience with Python or Node.js
• Experience with continuous integration and agile methodologies